Psychological Services

iCope – iCope provides a psychological therapy service for people over the age of 18 registered with our practice. You can either refer your-self of be referred by your GP.

Students – most of the local colleges have their own counselling services. Here are some links.

Birkbeck College Counselling Service

Institute of Education Counselling Service

King’s College Counselling Service

SOAS Counselling Service

University College London Counselling Service

Also Nightline offers a confidential listening, support and practical information service for any student in London

© Tree View Designs Ltd 2021