Students are warmly welcomed to register with us regardless of your postcode or whether you have an NHS number. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete. Make sure you tell us your term-time address and always include an up-to-date telephone number.

Our Medical Centre has been looking after students from University College London, SOAS, Birkbeck, University of Westminster and other London Universities for many years.

A full range of NHS Services and other Health and Wellbeing Services relevant to students are offered including Sexual Health, Contraception and Mental Health Services. We also offer support to students who may be having difficulties with their academic studies.