We hostied a COVID-19 vaccine pop-up on Malet Street in Bloomsbury on Thursday 1 July which was open to everyone aged 18+
Student Central, University of London, Malet Street, WC1E 7HY
To book your appointment, visit camden.gov.uk/getting-the-vaccine or if you need support to book, call 020 7974 4444 (option 9)
Patient information leaflet:
This is a free service provided by Camden Health Partners, Holborn Medical Centre, St Philips Medical Centre, Museum Practice, Gower Street Practice and North Central London CCG so if you’re registered with any of these GP surgeries, you might see some faces you recognise on the day!
If you’re 18 and over and haven’t had your first dose of the vaccine yet please come along. With coronavirus rates rising in Camden and across London, it’s vital that everyone gets vaccinated as soon as possible. You don’t need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to be vaccinated and we won’t ask for proof of ID, address or immigration status.
Things to note:
- The COVID-19 vaccine is safe, effective and gives the best protection against the virus. It will help to reduce the number of people getting seriously ill from COVID-19 and will save thousands of lives
- All of the vaccines are free from animal products
- We will be vaccinating using Pfizer so if you’re booking your second dose, you must have had that vaccine already and you must be eligible for your second dose. For more information, visit england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/publication/covid-19-vaccination-programme-faqs-on-second-doses/
- If English isn’t your first language, we will have a translation service available so please don’t let that stop you attending
- Please follow the rules on the way to and from your vaccine appointment:
- wash your hands before you arrive and use hand sanitiser gel when asked
- wear a face covering, unless exempt
- stay 2m apart from others
- do not leave home or attend your appointment if you have coronavirus symptoms